Terms & Conditions
1.1 This website is owned and operated by Beacon Lighting America Inc
2. YOUR GENERAL OBLIGATIONS
2.1 You must not:
- (a) use our website for any activities that breach any laws, regulations, standards, codes, and/or any third party’s rights;
- (b) post to or transmit to or attempt to transmit via our website:
- (i) any material which interferes with any person or entity, or prevents any person or entity from accessing, using or enjoying our website;
- (ii) any obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, illegal, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, menacing, offensive or otherwise inappropriate material; and/or
- (iii) any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code;
- (c) engage in any illegal, unlawful or fraudulent conduct, and without limitation, you must not:
- (i) make fraudulent enquiries and/or requests through our website;
- (ii) use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using our website;
- (iii) create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences; and/or
- (iv) use the website to violate the security of any computer or other network;
- (d) tamper with or hinder the operation of our website;
- (e) use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the website;
- (f) copy or translate for commercial use, reproduce, adapt, vary or modify any material in this website without the prior written consent of Beacon Lighting Group Limited; and
- (g) modify, vary modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the website.
3. DISCLAIMER AND LIABIITY
3.1 All content on our website are provided on an “as is” basis and may contain errors or omissions (including typographical errors). We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the:
- (a) completeness or accuracy of information on our website; and
- (b) suitability of the website or any product and/or service referred to on our website for your purpose.
3.2 To the full extent permitted by law:
- (b) we exclude, and are not liable for, all liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs of any kind (including without limitation any indirect and consequential losses such as loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, any other commercial or economic loss of any kind and loss or corruption of data) as a result of or in connection with your access and/or use of our website, and/or any of our acts or omissions (including negligence).
3.3 You agree that if we are liable to you, and are unable to exclude such liability, our liability to you for any loss or damage will be reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage.
3.5 We reserve the right to amend the content of our website at any time without notice. If any products and/or services are displayed on our website, we reserve the right to discontinue or change the products and/or services, their prices, colours, specifications and any other details about them at any time without notice.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
4.1 Our website may contain links to third party websites. We make no representations or warranties about these third parties or the content of their websites, and have no responsibility or liability for those third party websites or the acts and omissions of those third parties.
4.2 The links to third party websites do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that we endorse the third party’s website, and/or any products and/or services displayed on them.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
5.1 All content on our website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights.
5.2 You must not adapt, reproduce, broadcast, decompile, distribute, copy, store, transmit, publish, display, use, exploit or create derivative works from any part of our website, or commercialise any content on our website without our prior written consent.
6.1 We may at any time, with or without notice, terminate, suspend or limit your access and use of our website and (where relevant) any account you open on our website, if:
- (a) you breach any of these terms and either the breach cannot be remedied or you fail to remedy the breach within 14 days of the date of your breach (whether or not we give you notice of your breach in such cases);
- (b) any event or situation occurs beyond our reasonable control; and/or
- (c) there are legitimate business or commercial reasons.
7.1 We are committed to protecting your privacy. We are bound by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and California Consumer Privacy Act Regulations (as amended) (California Privacy Laws). We are committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy, accuracy and security of personal information in accordance with our obligations under the California Privacy Laws.