Returns and Warranty Policy/Claims
We want you to be happy with your purchase, so if you’ve changed your mind we offer a full refund within a 30-day period as long as the items haven’t been installed and are in resalable condition. You just need to present your proof of purchase.
If you would like to return a product you can do so by completing the below returns form. A member of the team will then organise a return shipping label via UPS. It is the responsibility of the customer to then organise pick-up with UPS.
You’ll need to cover the cost of shipping, and include your original receipt or website order confirmation email with your returned items. Make sure that your items are in their original packaging, haven’t been installed and are in a resalable condition.
All returns remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Beacon Lighting America.
For any questions please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of the team will be in contact within 3-business days.
Every Lucci Air and Fanaway ceiling fan is thoroughly inspected and tested before being released for sale. The exclusive limited lifetime warranty only applies to Fanaway and Lucci Air brand ceiling fans.
This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser or user against all defects in material and workmanship (light bulbs excluded) for one (1) full year.
Additionally, Beacon Lighting warrants the motor only for the lifetime of the Fanaway and Lucci Air ceiling fans (excluding wall controls and electrical components), to the original purchaser or user.
1. The warranty is voided with the use of any non- Fanaway or Lucci Air devices, E.g., wall controls or electrical dimmer switches, etc.
2. The warranty is void once the original purchaser or user ceases to own the fan or the fan is moved from its original point of installation.
3. The warranty is void with the use of any hanger bracket (non-Fanaway or Lucci Air or non-fan specific) other than the hanger bracket supplied & installed with this specific fan.
4. The Warranty is voided due to modification, tampering, and any aftermarket alterations.
5. A copy of the original receipt of purchase must be presented.